Druid.NET™ lite is a cloud hosted files management system for easily viewing, synchronising, and sharing files across multiple devices. Our innovative internet-based platform allows industry sectors to securely host and distribute maintenance documents to engineering teams nationwide.
Easily synchronise and share your data
Distributing files and documents to individual users or groups, such as remote workers and contractors, is made easy with Druid.NET™ lite. Our platform enables you to store and share your files with account users in one click. You can also generate password-protected links to securely share documents with non-account users.
All new uploads or changes to existing files occur in real-time and are synchronized across multiple devices, ensuring users always have access to the very latest versions of your files.
How does it work?
All you need is a web browser and an internet connection. You can log onto the system to access your documents anywhere in the world with your user name and password. Our reliable server technology ensures a fast 24/7 access to your data.
You can also share your documents directly on your desktop by simply placing your files in your local shared directories. Your files are instantly synchronised with the cloud server and made accessible to any users that you choose to share your content with.
Druid.NET™ Lite key features
- ➤ Sharing features: define permissions and moderate access/edit capabilities, password-protect files, expiry dates, email notifications
- ➤ Responsive easy to use GUI across all devices (including PC, MAC, mobile phones & tablets)
- ➤ Themes customised to match your corporate identity (logos, links and colour schemes)
- ➤ View documents within a web browser using the built-in PDF viewer
- ➤ High specification server with SSD (Solid-State Drive) for fast connection speeds
- ➤ Secure HTTPS connection using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) with 128-bit encryption
- ➤ Automated backups
- ➤ Use of your own domain/subdomain (DNS record configuration & SSL certificate generation and installation)
- ➤ WebDAV network drive mapping (Map a user account as a network drive/location on a computer)
- ➤ Documents app for basic word processing, using the built-in rich text editor (supporting Microsoft Word formats)
Interested in Druid.NET™ Lite? Our sales team will happily assist you with any questions and enquiries you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact us by phone [ 01332 291287 ] or per email [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] to arrange a full product demonstration.